Fits Standard Door Preparation - 2 1/4" tall standard strike
Part Numbers for Emtek Emtouch Keyless Leverset
Standard Function - E4002
Storeroom/Gate Function - E4202
Emtek EMTouch Classic Keyless Leverset Passage Function E4002
The New EMTouch Classic keyless entry lever has an iphone like screen that is blacked out when not in use and lights up when touched so numbers are visible (image above shows screen activated). This new EMTouch screen gives your hardware a sleek modern look, and added security of a keyless lock.
The Emtek keyless entry leversets are available with many different lever options and in two functions. The standard passage function keyless lever set gives you two options:
1 - Set a turn button lock so that the outside is always locked - for entry only by key or code entry.
2 - Set turn button lock to be unlocked so no code or key is required for entry.
This passage function gives you flexibility at a home or office to leave the door unlocked during business hours or peak hours of use, but limit access at other times.
- Fits any door between 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 thick with a 2 1/8 Inch bore standard door prep.
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when its time to change the battery.
- Emtek Electronic Locks have a 2 Year Warranty.