Temporarily out of stock until Fall 2022.Fits Standard Door Preparation - 2 1/4" tall standard strike
Part Numbers for Emtek Sandcast Keyless Leverset
Standard Function - E2001
Storeroom/Gate Function - E2201
Emtek Keyless Sandcast Leverset Passage Function E2001
The emtek keyless entry leversets are available with many different lever options and in two functions. The standard passage function keyless lever set gives you two options:
1 - Set a turn button lock so that the outside is always locked - for entry only by key or code entry.
2- Set turn button lock to be unlocked so no code or key is required for entry.
This passage function gives you flexibility at a home or office to leave the door unlocked during business hours or peak hours of use, but limit access at other times.
- Fits any door between 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 thick with a 21/8 bore standard door prep.
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when its time to change the battery.
- Emtek Keyless Locks have a 2 year warranty.