Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
These multi-point trim sets are meant to replace the trim sets that came with your multi-point locking patio door. They are trim plates and levers only and do not replace the internal mechanism inside your door that actually locks the door. If you need replacement internal mechanisms for your doors you will need to contact the door manufacturer. The Manufacturer name is sometimes etched in the glass or stamped somewhere on the door, but not always.
Before you order:
- Measure the center-to-center hole spacing between the lever and the cylinder.
- Check the lever position: is it above or below the cylinder.
- Identify the type of cylinder used in the door: is it American or Euro Profile Cylinder.
- Identify the handing of your door - Click Here to Learn How
- 2 7/8 Inch x 17.5 Inch Plate and lever for both interior and exterior of the door.
- Key cylinder and tailpiece
- Screws for mounting the two plates.