Fits Standard Door Preparation - 2 1/4" tall standard strike
Part Numbers for Emtek Sandcast Keyless Leverset
Standard Function - E2001
Storeroom/Gate Function - E2201
Emtek Keyless Sandcast Leverset Storeroom/ Gate Function E2201
This Leverset function is a Storeroom / Gate Function where the outside lever is always locked and cannot be set to unlock mode. Entry always requires a key or code. This would be desired where you don't want someone to mistakenly unlock your gate or door.
- Fits any door between 1 3/4 Inch to 2 1/4 Inch thick with a 2 1/8 Inch bore standard door prep.
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when its time to change the battery.
- Emtek Electronic Locks have a 2 Year Warranty.