Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
Baldwin Prestige Series Avendale Handleset with Alcott Knob
Get the quality Baldwin name at a more affordable cost with Baldwin's Prestige line of distinctive door hardware. Get a classic look with the Avendale handleset with Alcott Knob.
Baldwin Prestige series door hardware uses a Kwikset Smartkey cylinder and can only be keyed alike other prestige series door hardware that use the same cylinder type, or other hardware that happens to use a Kwikset smartkey keyway. Baldwin Prestige series cannot be keyed alike Baldwin Reserve or Estate Series hardware products.
Baldwin Spyglass Handleset Specs
- Available in Single Cylinder, Double Cylinder and Dummy function. Single cylinder has a thumbturn on the inside and a keyed cylinder on the outside. Double Cylinder has a key cylinder on both sides of the lock so a key is required to lock or unlock from both sides. Dummy function is typicaly used on the inactive side of a double door - non-functioning set.
- Made of solid forged brass
- Elegant low profile cylinder provides a clean architectural inspired design
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security features
- Easy to install and comes with adjustable backset latches to fit both 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) door preps.
- SmartKey® re-key technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds
- SmartKey® cylinder features a patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks. Designed for increased strength and security
- Fits doors 1 3/4" (44mm) thick. Door thickness kit available to fit doors from 1 3/4" - 2 1/4" thick
Installation Instructions for Baldwin Prestige Handlesets
All Baldwin items are subject to 25% restocking fee when returned. Baldwin products are custom assembled per order and often times special ordered as per your selections. When items are returned they have to be disassembled and insected to make sure they are re-sellable and have all screws and mounting hardware.
How do I get replacement products for items covered by your warranties? If you are the original consumer purchaser, currently own the product, and have proof of purchase, call our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-800-437-7448 to order replacement parts. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday.
What is covered by your warranty for products that are not finished with The Lifetime Finish from Baldwin? Limited Finish Warranty- The finish on Baldwin products (excluding Lifetime Finish and living finish products) is protected by a durable topcoat designed to maintain the beauty and quality of the Baldwin product. The Baldwin Limited Finish Warranty covers the original purchaser for five years from date of purchase for interior use, and one year for exterior use. Living Finishes- Due to the nature of Baldwin living finish products, they will wear over time and may already have begun the process before reaching your home. No finish warranty is offered on living finish products, which are designed to age and improve over time. Living finishes include raw brass, oil rubbed bronze, stainless steel, and other non-lacquered or non-PVD finishes. See exclusions, remedies, warranty claims, and limitation of liabilities for further information.
What does your Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty cover? Subject to the terms and conditions of the Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty, Baldwin warrants to the original consumer purchaser that each of Baldwin's products shall be free from mechanical defects for the lifetime of the applicable product as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the product. (See exclusions, remedies, warranty claims, and limitation of liabilities for further information.)
Do your warranties cover labor? The Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty, Limited Finish Warranty, and Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty do not cover labor costs.
Measurements for Baldwin Prestige Series Avendale Handleset