|Note: The Baldwin Estate Series hardware is highly customizable and requires careful consideration when ordering. Please review the below information carefully. If you have any questions, you can call us for help placing your order at 307-886-9449 Mon-Fri 9-5 Mountain time or contact us by email. |
Baldwin Estate Series hardware is the ultimate in style and flexibility. At Direct Door Hardware we put together a kit for you including all the parts you will need for your specific application. The price on this page is for one complete set including knobs, rosettes, tubular latch, spindle, door prep adaptor (if needed), strike plate, face plate and fasteners (dummy knobs do not include latch or strike/faceplates). These items are also available for purchase a la carte.
To order your Baldwin Estate Series knob set please review the following options:
- Choose a Knob or Lever. This page is for the Baldwin Estate 5000 knob (see 5000 knob specifications). The Baldwin Estate knobs are constructed of solid forged brass material, finished and polished by hand. The 5000 knob is available in 21 rich finishes. All finishes may not be in stock. Call us for availability, non-stock items normally take about 4 weeks to ship.
- Choose a Function. Estate series knob sets with tubular latch are available in 3 functions - passage, privacy, and dummy. The passage function is a regular non-locking knob set for hall or closet doors. Privacy function knob sets are for use on bathhroom or bedroom doors that require a privacy lock when occupied. Estate privacy locks with tubular latch will lock with a push button in the rosette (not all rosettes will work with privacy function). Dummy function knobs are trim only and do not latch - normally used on closets with ball catch or on the inactive side of a double door.
- Choose a Finish. There are many finishes to choose from including distressed and hand relieved finishes. Not all finishes are in stock. (View all available finishes)
- Choose your backset size. (what is backset?) Baldwin Estate locks include a non-adjustable backset latch. You will need to determine what size latch you need. Available backset latches are 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Choose your strike plate. Estate series knob sets include a standard T-strike. You can also choose to have your knob set assembled with a full-lip or ASA strike plate. (whats this?)
- Choose your door thickness. Estate series knob sets will work on a door thickness range of 1-3/8" to 2-1/2". Thick doors require extra parts, make sure you give us the correct door thickness so your knob set will be assembled to fit your door.
- Choose your rosette. Baldwin estate series rosettes are listed below. (what is a rosette?) There are many rosette options. Every rosette may not work with your particular application. Some rosettes are not designed to work with a standard 2-1/8" door prep and require a special door preparation. Some rosettes are not available with the privacy function push pin. Please call us for help selecting an appropriate rosette for your doors 307-886-9449