Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
- Solid Brass springlatch bolt with heavy-duty brass fixed faceplate (square only), solid brass ASA strikes
- 5-pin deadbolt cylinder with rotating collar; 1/4" through bolts
- Wood and metal door screws
- Internal metal cups for additional fire protection
- Panic-Proof - one turn of the interior knob/lever unlocks and opens the door
- Weslock keyway standard (Schlage keyway available)
Click here to learn how to determine the handing of your door. Not sure which handle set below you need?
The Weslock Unigard Sideplate Includes
- Both the lever or knob trim and the finish of your choosing.
- Latches for the upper deadbolt portion as well as the handle.
- Rounded and square corner faceplates and strike plates.- Mounting screws and other hardware.
How to Determine Door Handing for a Weslock Unigard Woodward Sideplate
When ordering lever handles or handlesets, we'll need to know the handing of your door. Door handing is the direction in which your door swings. If you order the incorrect door handing you will either have locks on the wrong side of the door, levers that are upside down, or levers that point in the wrong direction and keep the door from closing properly.
Weslock door hardware products are covered as long as the original purchaser owns or occupies the premises on which the product was installed. For complete warranty information see Weslock Warranty.