|Available Finishes |
| || || |
|Satin Chrome ||Bright Brass || |
| || || |
|Oil Rubbed Bronze || || ||Orbit Commercial Lever Specifications |
- Applications: An ideal entrance lock that is well suited for single and multi-family residential dwellings as well as commercial applications. The interconnected H-Series provides the security of deadbolt locking with the ease and convenience of a standard cylindrical chassis. The lock features simultaneous retraction of both the latch and the deadbolt from the inside by turning the knob/lever, providing panic-proof exiting.
- Exposed Trim: Knobs and inside escutcheon are wrought brass or bronze. Wrought brass or bronze trim rings. Levers are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Keying: 6-Pin tumbler with two nickel silver keys per lock. 5-Pin keying available. Other keying options available from the factory include master keying, grand master keying, construction keying, and interchangeable cores. Classic Primus® and Everest Primus® are also available.
- Door Range: 1 3/8" - 1 ¾" (35 mm - 44 mm) standard. Also available for doors up to 2 ¼" (57 mm). Specify door thickness when ordering H-Series locks for other than standard door thicknesses.
- Backset: 2 3/8" (60 mm) standard, 2 ¾" (70 mm) and 5" (127 mm) available.
- Door Frame Reinforcer (37-016): Furnished with standard deadbolts. This unique device significantly strengthens a wood doorjamb against "kick-in" attack and greatly increases the security effectiveness of the lock. The reinforcer is concealed under the strike and is anchored to the jamb with two 3" (76 mm) long screws.