Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
Kwikset 508 Interconnected Lock with Kingston Lever
The Kwikset interconnected locks are operated by the lever handle on either side, when deadbolt is locked exit can be made by simply turning the lever. There is an interconnected linkage between the deadbolt and lever handle that unlocks the deadbolt when the handle is turned. Entrance when locked is by key only.
- Smart Key Rekey Technology
- 100% all metal components
- Meets 4.12.9 ADA Requirements on Lever Options
- Meets Fire Code Rating for Emergency Panic exit
- ANSI/BHMA Graded
- Easy Installation
- Requires 2 1/8" Dia. bore for both deadbolt and handle with 5 1/2" CC and 1" dia. Cross Bores.
- Light Duty Commercial