Knape and Vogt 8450FM Side mount Ball Bearing Slide
The latest generation in soft close sidemount slides is the KV8450 with force management technology. A common complaint with the side mount soft close slides is the amount of pull pressure required to open the drawer. With the new force management technology from KV, the drawer can be pulled open with very little pressure, yet the slides pull the drawer closed with a smooth quiet motion.
Full extension 8450FM slides are 100lb class rated. Built on the same chassis as the time tested KV8450 drawer slides, the new 8450FM will work great as a replacement slide or for new cabinet construction.
Because of the various mounting options for this type of drawer glide, we do not include mounting screws. If you will be mounting the slide directly to a cabinet panel #7 truss head screws are recommended. For face frame mounting use front brackets 8404 and rear brackets 8402
- Soft close module with force management technology
- Telescopic action on precise steel ball bearings
- Lever disconnect for easy drawer removal
- Ball retainer latch and ramps for easy drawer insertion
- Drawer adjustment without removal
- Polymer stop cushions for smooth, quiet operation
- Non-handed design
- Fasteners not included
| || |
| || || |