- Schalge C Keyway
- Finishes: US10B (Oil Rubbed bronze) US26D (Satin Chrome)
- Functions: Keyed, Storeroom, Classroom, Privacy, Passage and Dummy
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Clutch Function
- Independent return springs
- Removable through bolt.
- Door ranges: 1 3/8" - 2" Door thickness (35-51MM)
- Front: 2 1/4" x 1 1/8", adjustable for beveled doors 1/8" in 2".
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw stainless steel latch bolt (12.7 MM) RH or LH applications. Meet UL 3 Hours fire rating, UL file No. R13776
- ANSI Standards - Meets or exceeds requirement of BHMA/ANSI A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1, 400,000 Cycles.
- Exposed trim: Wrought Brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70mm) Standard, or 2 3/8" (60mm)
- Strike: ASA strike standard. Strike box available upon request.
- Latch and strike Screws: 8-32 x 1" FPH Dual Purpose
- Federal Standard: Meets FF-H-106C
- Keying 6 Pin Tumbler Cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying available upon request. keying charge may apply depending on quantity and complexity of keying.
| ||Meets ADA requirements. Specially designed for barrier free application. ||
||Conforms with ANSI A156.2. Series 4000, Grade I Exceeds 800,000 Cylces. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.