How to Order Emtek Merrimack Lever Handles with Wilshire Rosette
Emtek's Merrimack lever handles with Wilshire rosettes are easy to order. Just select from the options in the pull down menu to customize the finish and fit. Emtek's American Classic collection of door hardware provides the traditional look you're after for your decor. Be sure to order your Emtek Deadbolts in coordinating styles and finishes.
Handing. When ordering lever handles or handlesets, we'll need to know the handing of your door. Door handing is the direction in which your door swings. If you order the incorrect door handing you will either have locks on the wrong side of the door, levers that are upside down, or levers that point in the wrong direction and keep the door from closing regularly. How to determine lever handing.
Finishes. Emtek offers the freedom to coordinate hardware finishes to match your entire home. High quality finishes that are resistant to weather and handling ensure that your hardware will look great for many years to come.
*some finishes, oil rubbed bronze and patinas, are intended to wear with use and age. Because they are intended to wear with age, some finishes have limited or no warranty
Split Finishes. You can order the Emtek Merrimack lever with split finish. Please call us to place your custom order. 877-852-9449 Mon-Fri 9-5 Mountain Time.
Emtek Merrimack lever handle with Wilshire Rosette Specifications
- Complete set. Includes Levers and backplates/rosettes for both sides of the door, latch and strike plate and mounting hardware.
- Shipped with Mortised tubular latch (drive-in latches are available upon request)
- Standard door preparation
- Shipped with square corner mortise plates and strike plate. Rounded corner available upon request.
- Backset must be specified upon order placement. Choose between standard 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backsets.
- Installation instructions included in packaging.
CF Mechanism. You can upgrade the Emtek Merrimack Lever Handles with Wilshire Rosette by choosing the Emtek CF Mechanism. CF Mechanism features concealed fasteners and limited rotation latch.