Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
- Easy notch style installation.
- Made of solid stainless steel twice as thick as most pocket door pulls.
- Magnetic strike.
- Great for Homes, Offices, Hotels and more!
CaviLock CL400B Magnetic Passage Bi-Parting Pocket Door Lock Set
Like no other pocket door pull! The Cavilock magnetic pocket door Lock is magnetized so that when the door is closed the magnetic strength keeps it attached to the strike. This is a bi-parting set which means it includes hardware for two doors that meet together in the middle. This passage set is non-locking, but does include Cavilock's unique magnetic latch to keep the doors closed - Keep in mind that the doors must be level so that the weight of the door is not pulling on the catch, or it could open automatically.
The Cavilock CL400D Privacy Pocket Door Lock has a clean modern look. The wrap around style is easy to fit and doesn't require the complicated door prep that most high end mortise pocket door locks require. In addition, rather than a typical turn button, all you have to do is slide the snib to activate the lock. Super easy to use! These trim sets are excellent solutions for commercial and residential applications and can be used on pocket doors as well as sliding doors. Divide spaces in your home, office, hotel or other applications. Once installed on your door the low profile lockset allows the door to slide completely into the pocket with a sleek flush profile. Three different face plates are offered so you must specify your door thickness when ordering. For doors 1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (33-40 MM) the standard faceplate is used. For door 1 9/16" - 1 3/4" (40-45 MM)a wider faceplate is required and for doors 1 13/16"-2" (46-52mm)thick an oversized faceplate is needed.
- Measurements: 2 3/8" Wide, 7 1/8" Tall. - Available in Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome, Matt Chrome, Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze- Specify Door Thickness- Deeper Finger cup than most brands with an easy to grab 90 degree angle edge.- Built in finger pull on faceplate.- Magnet produces a positive hold close.- Simple cutout and installation instructions ensure a quick fitting.- Moving parts sit flush until the door closes to minimize wear (no protruding striker).- Suitable for pocket doors or barn, sliding door styles.
High quality CaviLock door hardware is made in New Zealand
Cavilock Printable Information
- Cavilock CL400 Bi-Parting Pocket Door Locks Brochure.
- Cavilock CL400 Instructions for CL400D Bi-Parting Pocket Door Set.