CaviLock CL400C Magnetic Keyed Pocket Door Lock
Like no other pocket door pull! The Cavilock magnetic pocket door Lock is magnetized so that when the door is closed the magnetic strength keeps it attached to the strike.
The Cavilock CL400C Keyed Pocket Door Lock has a clean modern look. The wrap around style is easy to fit and doesn't require the complicated door prep that most high end mortise pocket door locks require. This is a residential grade pocket door lock and they also work great on sliding doors. Once installed on your door the low profile lockset allows the door to slide completely into the pocket with a sleek flush profile. Three different face plates are offered so you must specify your door thickness when ordering. For doors 1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (33-40 MM) the standard faceplate is used. For door 1 9/16" - 1 3/4" (40-45 MM)a wider faceplate is required and for doors 1 13/16"-2" (46-52mm)thick an oversized faceplate is needed.
- Measurements: 2 3/8" Wide, 7 1/8" Tall.
- Available in Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome, Matt Chrome, Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Specify Door Thickness
- Deeper Finger cup than most brands with an easy to grab 90 degree angle edge.
- Built in finger pull on faceplate.
- Magnet produces a positive hold close.
- Simple cutout and installation instructions ensure a quick fitting.
- Moving parts sit flush until the door closes to minimize wear (no protruding striker).
- Suitable for pocket doors or barn, sliding door styles.
High quality CaviLock door hardware is made in New Zealand
Cavilock CL400C Magnetic Keyed Passage Pocket Door Lock