Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
Brass Accents Victorian Sideplate - Choose From Several Knob/Lever Options
Done in the Rococo Style first popular in France c. 1730s and spreading over Europe and England during the Victorian era, the Rococo style often embraced three dimensional mirrored finishes, combined with a whimsical combination of shells, flowers, ribbons, and reeds.
• Available in an assortment of functions including Hall/Closet, Single or Double Dummy functions.
• This collection is especially dramatic in the antique finishes including antique brass, copper and nickel.
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Sold as complete sets including all mounting hardware.
• All Brass Accents knobs are constructed of solid brass base material.
• All Brass Accents knobs are available with 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backsets. (2", 3", 4" and 5 1/8" backsets are also available for all Brass Accents door knobs, please call for more info.)
Brass Accents Avalon Collection Functions
Brass Accents door knobs are available in several functions. Please review the descriptions below so you can order the correct door knob for your application.
BRASS Accents, Inc. warrants for a period of one (1) year that our products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials. At our option, we will repair or replace free of charge any product found to be defective and subject to this warranty, provided it is delivered prepaid to us. This warranty does not apply to any defects or malfunctions resulting from improper installation or use. BRASS Accents, Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential damages.