Blum CLIP top BLUMOTION 110˚ Full Overlay Hinge (Screw-on Attachment)
*This hinge is for screw-on attachment. Requires two #6 x 5/8" wood screws - not included
Silent and effortless, that's how cabinet doors close with CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges — regardless of the weight or closing speed. The new BLUMOTION soft close mechanism is integrated in the hinge cup, and continues to provide the quality of motion you have come to expect from Blum hardware. The BLUMOTION function can easily be deactivated on one of the hinges, giving small or light doors the same high quality of motion. Simply slide the switch on the hinge cup, then close the door once. This creates a quicker, but still silent, close. BLUMOTION can be reactivated the same way.
Available in screw-on, press-in, Expando, and Inserta attachment. There are many mounting plate options available for face-frame or panel cabinet construction. All Blum CLIP top BLUMOTION hinges are two piece hinges. One mounting plate is required for each hinge.
- 110˚ opening angle
- BLUMOTION integrated into the hinge cup
- Deactivation switch for small/light doors
- Available INSERTA tool-free attachment and removal
- Compatible with existing CLIP Mounting plates and hinge arm cover caps
- Nickel-plated all steel construction
- Three-dimensional adjustments for precise door alignment
- CLIP top - Blum's premium Euro hinge with the exclusive Spiral Tech depth adjustment
- CLIP - The industry standard for tool-free attachment since 1985