Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
Weslock Double Cylinder Deadbolt
- Fits doors prepped with 2 1/8" bore hole and 1" cross bore.
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1 3/8" to 2" thick (optional up to 2 1/4")
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- Heavy duty security strike with 3" screws.
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers -- prevents sawing.
- Adjustable Latches with removable faceplates -- 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Heat treated assembly housing screws.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway standard (optional Schlage keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards.
Whats Included in Your Weslock Double Cylinder Deadbolt
- Two halves of the deadbolt - One keyed cylinder for the outside, one keyed cylinder for the inside. - Heavy Duty Deadbolt Latch - Mounting screws, Mortise and Strike Plates.