Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Removable knobs/levers prevent scratching during installation
- Solid Brass
- Fits doors prepared with 2 1/8" top (1 5/8" optional) and 2 1/8" bottom cross hole and 1" edge hole;
- 8" Minimum center to center from bore to bore.
- Non-adjustable latches 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1 3/4" to 2 1/4"
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers prevents sawing
- Heavy duty security strikes with 3" screws
Click here to learn how to determine the handing of your door. Not sure which handle set you need? **Due to high demand this item may not ship immediately. Please call for availability.
The Weslock Colonial 1300 Handleset Includes
- Both the inside lever or knob trim and the outside handleset in the finish of your choosing. - Latches for the upper deadbolt portion as well as the handle. - Rounded and square corner faceplates and strike plates.- Mounting screws and other hardware.- Keys (For Single and Double Cylinder handlesets.
Dummy Handleset If you have a double front door where one side is generally inactive while the other is always active, you will need a combination of two handle sets. For the active side, you'll need a single or double cylinder handleset. For the inactive door, you'll want to order a dummy handleset. This gives you the look of a complete working set, but doesn't have all of the mechanisms - perfect for an inactive door.
How to Determine Door Handingfor a Weslock Castletown Handleset
When ordering lever handles or handlesets, we'll need to know the handing of your door. Door handing is the direction in which your door swings. If you order the incorrect door handing you will either have locks on the wrong side of the door, levers that are upside down, or levers that point in the wrong direction and keep the door from closing properly.
Measurements for Weslock Colonial 1300 Entrance Handleset