Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
Requires Special Mortise Lock Prep
*See Full Emtek Mortise Lock Install Specs
Part Numbers for Emtek Manhattan Handleset
Single Cylinder - 3306Dummy - 3006
Emtek Mortise Entrance Handlesets
Emtek Door Hardware Includes:
- Complete set. Includes large entry handle and deadbolt for exterior, knob or lever and backplate for interior, mortise lockbox, face plate, strike plate and mounting hardware.
- Standard mortise door preparation
- ANSI A115.1
- Schlage C Keyway
- Shipped with square corner mortise plates and strike plate. Rounded corner available upon request.
- Backset must be specified upon order placement. Choose between standard 2 1/2" or 2 3/4" backsets.
What is the difference between the Standard Mortise box and the UL listed box?
The standard Mortise box has buttons on the edge of the door that allow you to set the box to lock behind you as you leave the home, or another button to keep the door unlocked. This button setting is reset each time the door is locked.
The UL Listed Mortise does not have the buttons on the edge of the box. This set will only lock when locked with a key outside or thumbturn inside. This is also a UL listed box unlike the standard set.
The Emtek Manhattan Mortise Handleset Includes:
- Large handleset for the exterior side of the door.- Interior lever or knob style and backplate for the interior side.- Mortise lock box with mounting hardware and faceplate.- Strike plate for door jamb.- Other required mounting screws or hardware.
Emtek covers it's door hardware with a 5 yr finish and mechanical warranty. Living finishes are not covered under this warranty as they are designed to change over time. For more information see Emtek Door Hardware Warranty.
Emtek products are assembled per order so when they are returned the doorknobs have to be taken apart and restocked. As a result, there is a 25% restock fee on all Emtek products. If items are returned that have been installed, used or abused there may be a higher restock fee assessed or no credit issued. If you need to return an item, please repack the door hardware in it's original packaging to assure that it arrives undamaged. For more return information see our Direct Door Hardware Returns Page. Before returning any Emtek Door Hardware, please contact us for a return authorization number.
Measurements for Emtek Manhattan Mortise Entrance Handleset