Most Popular Door Accessories
See All Door Hardware Brands >>
Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? We'd love to help. Our showroom hours are Monday - Friday 9-5 Mountain time. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below.
Door Hardware Basics
Most door hardware will fit the following door preparation. If you have something different, please contact us so we can help you find exactly what you need.
Door Hardware Help
Push plates in a variety of finishes to compliment the style of your home and your door hardware. Most finishes are custom made per order and generally takes up to 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Push Plate Specifications:
• 3 x 18” Back plate, sand cast in the traditional style of the 1800’s, the design is taken from Louis XVI School of Architecture c.1774-1792 featuring the ever popular fleur de lis which for centuries had stood
as a symbol of the old French monarchy.
• Available in push and push & pull featuring the C05-P4090
pull handle (page 43.)
• This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes
including antique brass, copper and nickel.
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Choose either Push plate only, or Pull and plate together (for one side of the door)
• Flat surface of plate is 2-3/8" x 12-3/4".